The Rover Jacket is made from a double layer of Ventile®, providing the ultimate outdoor jacket - perfect for hillwalking, birdwatching or other country pursuits.
Ventile® is a 100% cotton fabric which was originally developed during World War II for fighter pilot suits due to its unique ability to repel wind and rain, yet at the same time being highly breathable and comfortable to wear. Being a natural fabric it is not reliant upon regular proofing to provide protection from the elements, and will outlast its manmade counterparts by many years.
(For more info visit: www.ventile.co.uk)
CLICK HERE TO READ THE REVIEWS
OR TAKE A PEEK AT OUR GEAR DIARY.
This high quality jacket can be teamed with the Kestrel Trousers to make the perfect weatherproof set, and additional insulation can be provided by zipping in a separate Fleece Liner.
Double Layer Ventile®
- Articulated Underarm - allows the arm to be raised without restriction thus providing freedom of movement
- Detachable Hood - with wired peak, volume adjuster, high front fastening and drawcord to pull in tight to the face
- 4 Lower Pockets - with water repellent flaps and fleece lined side entry pockets
- Zippered Map/Security Pocket
- Inner Zip - to zip in a seperate fleece jacket
- Double Front Placket - to minimise water seeping through the main zip
- 2 Handwarmer Pockets
- Large Internal Pocket
- Press Stud Adjustable Cuffs
- Side Drawstring Waist
- Moleskin Collar
- Bottom Hem Drawcord
To care for your Rover Jacket use Storm Wash-in Cleaner and Waterproofer.
Click here for more information on sizing