The Bushcraft Jacket Rover Ventile Jacket is made from a double layer of Ventile, ensuring the jacket is tough and durable, perfect for when you're outdoors bushcrafting.
Ventile Bushcraft Jackets
The Rover Bushcraft Jacket is made from Ventile, which is a 100% cotton fabric that has a unique ability to repel wind and rain, but remain highly breathable and comfortable to wear. Due to the natural nature of the fabric, it does not rely on regular proofing and will outlast man made materials for many years.
CLICK HERE TO READ THE REVIEWS
OR TAKE A PEEK AT OUR GEAR DIARY.
Rover Shooting Jacket Features
- Articulated Underarm - allows the arm to be raised without restriction thus providing freedom of movement
- Detachable Hood - with wired peak, volume adjuster, high front fastening and drawcord to pull in tight to the face
- 4 Lower Pockets - with water repellent flaps and fleece lined side entry pockets
- Zippered Map/Security Pocket
- Inner Zip - to zip in a seperate fleece jacket
- Double Front Placket - to minimise water seeping through the main zip
- 2 Handwarmer Pockets
- Large Internal Pocket
- Press Stud Adjustable Cuffs
- Side Drawstring Waist
- Moleskin Collar
- Bottom Hem Drawcord
To care for your Rover Jacket use Storm Wash-in Cleaner and Waterproofer.
Click here for more information on sizing