The National Geographic Earth Explorer Small Backpack is designed to hold hiking equipment, personal items, and photographic/video gear. Its intricate design provides an optimal solution for photographic equipment storage without compromising space for hiking gear. NG5158.
- Lower Padded Photo Compartment - holds a camera/camcorder and accessories
- A Set of Modular Dividers - lets you customize the bag to your gear
- Multiple External Pockets and Pouches - will accommodate many items such as stationery, wallet, binoculars, cell phone, etc.
- Advanced Harness System - is designed to allow ultimate adjustment of its padded, ergonomic shoulder straps, ensuring the perfect fit for each individual carrier.
- Pull Out Side Pouch - for water bottle, can also be used as an anchored support for a tripod or a monopod.
- Quick-Snap Buckle - offers easy access to your equipment.
- Rain Cover - protects the entire bag and its contents.
- Size - H 38cm x W 30cm x D 20cm